Daisy Lowe Is Taking It Off For Playboy

Daisy Lowe is taking it off for Playboy in a new 8-page nude pictorial and explaining what her relationship is like with Gavin Rossdale now after finding out at the age of 15 that he’s her father!

OK! NEWS: DAISY LOWE, GAVIN ROSSDALE’S DAUGHTER, POSING FOR PLAYBOY

Appropriately covered up with some black patent leather and daisies, British model Daisy, the daughter of singer/songwriter/fashion designer Pearl Lowe, covers the September issue of Playboy. The 22-year-old model discusses her father, rock and roll roots and her future plans.

At the age of 15, Daisy learned that her father was not Danny Goffey, the dummer from Supergrass, but Bush frontman Gavin Rossdaleinstead.

“My whole life I thought my father was someone different,” Daisy explains to Playboy. “But Gavin and Gwen [Stefani] are really good people, and I value so much the time we get together.”

And Daisy even says she’s been able to form a family with Gavin and his wife.

“After seven years we’ve worked out how to be a family. I guess you can’t deny my rock-and-roll heritage!” she adds “Both my parents – or all four of them – have done well in the music scene.”

Pearl suffered from a drug addiction in the 1990s, but Daisy was unaware of her mother’s problem during her childhood.

“She was very good at hiding it from me. I had no idea,” she recalls. “When it comes to drugs I just think, Cool, thanks for learning that lesson for me, Mom, because I don’t want to have to learn it myself.”

As for her rock and roll heritage, Daisy says it’s just not her thing.

“I’ve grown up with rock and roll, but that’s not who I am. People think rock chick is code for ‘parties hard’ – but I don’t,” Daisy explains. “In reality I’m a homebody. I love going to bed at midnight – apart from when I’m in Paris for fashion shows.”

So what can we expect to see Daisy do next after posing nude for Playboy?

“I like being creative, and I guess I’ll just go where the wind takes me.”

The September issue of Playboy hits stands Friday, Aug. 12!

Daisy Lowe is an English fashion model who has modelled for editorial photo shoots and commercial advertising campaigns and has worked as a runway model. She is the daughter of Pearl Lowe, the singer/songwriter turned textile and fashion designer, and Gavin Rossdale, lead singer for Bush.

Lowe grew up in Primrose Hill, North London, and stayed with grandparents to continue her education at South Hampstead High School when her mother, Pearl Lowe, moved to Hampshire.

Until 2004, Lowe was believed to be the daughter of Pearl Lowe's ex-husband Bronner Lowe, but a paternity test revealed that her godfather, Bush singer/guitarist Gavin Rossdale, was in fact her biological father. Her mother Pearl Lowe wrote about the situation in her book, All That Glitters. Daisy's paternity was not questioned early on, and Pearl listed "Bronner Lowe" on Daisy's birth certificate. At age 14, Daisy found out neither Bronner Lowe nor her mother shared her O-type blood. She mistakenly thought that one parent must share her blood type and that Bronner couldn't be her father (based on a common misunderstanding of blood type inheritance). Daisy confronted her mother, who admitted to a one-night affair with Rossdale. Daisy and Pearl's lawyers arranged a paternity test, which Rossdale at first refused. Results confirmed Rossdale was her real father.

At 16, Lowe said of the press,
"A lot of the stuff that gets written is just complete, mindless bullshit. If something bad is said about any of the people around me, then we all have a conversation about it [...] Most of the time it doesn't have an effect on my life. It's annoying when teachers say they've read things about me, and my head of year takes me aside and asks if I'm all right [...] But you've got to deal with it. There's no point going to cry in the toilet."

She began dating actor Matt Smith in 2010 after meeting him at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. In 2011, she featured in Miles Kane's music video "Come Closer".

daisy lowe daisy lowe, lowe daisy, peaches geldof, pearl lowe, daisy lowe and matt smith, matt smith daisy lowe, daisy lowe matt smith, matt smith and daisy lowe, bush rossdale, daisy lowe photos, daisy lowe pearl lowe, pearl and daisy lowe, daisy and pearl lowe, daisy lowe video, daisy lowe pictures, pictures of daisy lowe, daisy lowe rossdale, daisy lowe twitter, twitter daisy lowe, daisy lowe peacocks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...