Elle Liberachi Swimwear Pictures

Elle Liberachi is a british model who unfortunately bears no resemblance to the god himself…because I know you all love his piano jams. Whatever…he’s a genius.

Pointless Quote: “I’m so used to being naked now; if a photographer makes me feel comfortable, I relax.”

I’ve mentioned in the past that I was hoping that 2011 would be The Summer of Elle Liberachi. So far, so good on that front. Apparently I’m not the only one that thinks it’s time for Elle to get the kind of exposure she deserves because with each passing month we’re getting to see more and more of her. And when I say exposure I mean that in the literal sense: I want to see as much skin from Elle as possible as often as possible. Like I said, so far, so good.

This animal loving blue eyed british model Elle Liberachi looks stunning in these swimwear pictures. Born in the UK, Elle Liberachi is blessed with that sexy exotic look which hails from her French Italian heritage. She currently works between Europe, US and her hometown London. With a body like hers we are not sure why she is not getting a lot more attention. She is surely among the sexiest women alive today.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...