Malaysian Dreamgirl: Cindy Tey is rubbish

On one hand I can't believe that Cindy Tey won the Malaysian Dream Girl competition (www.malaysiandreamgirl.tv), on the other I'm not surprised that she did, since she practically BOUGHT the competition. How can a MALAYSIA DREAMGIRL be cocky, arrogant and so darn bitchy??? If you take a look at Episode 16, Part 6, she thanks her friend (on the phone) for spamming SMS votes. This is non-sense. And I believe that I'm not the only person who's pissed with her attitude. Her blog had been spammed with negative comments all this while. Seriously, this competition is non-sense. Although I really didn't care about the outcome of this competition but to an extent, as a Malaysian, I wouldn't want a bitch like her to represent Malaysia as our Dreamgirl. I would have been content with either Hanis or Adeline, but not Cindy. She's just the typical bitch, can't get a better stereotype.


P.s. If you're a Cindy fan, and you think I'm being harsh? Screw you, I'm only human, and I say what I feel. Post whatever comments you like, support me or criticize me, I don't care. But face it, this is the truth, if you're a normal Malaysian guy, you would agree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...