You Left Me All Alone-To Watch The Flowers Grow

i mean, of course. right? it had to happen in this way, or it wouldn't be life. line break for:

profanity profanity profanity.

it just seems fitting, is all.

and-----i didn't even see the sunset tonight. on a day where a sunset might have been a perfect reminder of the VASTNESS of this world, i (being in an unusually melancholy state) missed out on an opportunity for momentary selflessness.

so it's like this: i have a ticket that i have to write a little testimony for to contest in court. it's annoying, brutish, and definitely detracts from my life (at least, financially). i've had it sitting in my purse for, what, like a month? it's easy, actually too easy, for me to just brush it off--it actually doesn't exist to me unless i see a calendar (not often) or hear about someone else getting a ticket (equally rare). you know what i mean? it's out of sight. out of mind. why can't i do this in other aspects of my life?

well, at least i drew a small totoro on the back of my hand during a riveting conver(z)ation about Platonic views of art.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...