Nor

Life thoughts, by me. Today.


Coffee is necessary for me at this point in my life, even when it makes me nauseated because I haven't eaten anything but Cool Ranch Doritos. Coffee will always serve as a kind of friendly hug--a little pat on the back that says, "you can do this, you can get through this next hour and not fall asleep." Thanks, Coffee, you're a real pal.

I must remember to push my patio furniture under the overhang so that rain doesn't get all over it.

When you leave off brand Mountain Dew on a table for 5 days it tastes the same as when you left it there.

Jack Skellington looks like a complete demon when he is a moldy Jack-O-Lantern.

Cup-o-Noodles makes me feel Japanese.

I miss my Mom's cooking. I miss my house. I miss my dog. I miss my old room. I feel very distant and old. I miss listening to music with my Dad in the car on the way to soccer games.

I think my sister's new haircut looks divine.

The new Harry Potter comes out on Novemeber 19th and I get chills every time I watch the trailer.

I like watching tv with my boyfriend, it's that simple.

I feel like I don't deserve anything I have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...