I'm back... bloging again!

I’m finally bloging again after a long absence. Well, life has been like a rollercoaster lately. My CCNA tests have been battering me every week and I can hardly stand. But the rewards of the CCNA cert can be well savoured after I finish… well, that’s a long way off. I really don’t wanna get ahead of myself.

Other than that, I’ve been depress about something but I guess I shouldn’t write it here coz its kinda personal. Haiyah, if u really wanna know just drop by my msn n I’ll tell u la… so curious la u ppl LOL! But I’ve learnt that we can’t always get what we want, and no matter how much we try to forget it, its still something very special that will stick with you till the day you die… I know, it sounds confusing… well, D-day is approaching and I’ve set it at 24th of this month… if I still can’t get what I want… then I’ll try to let go…

On the bright side, I might be heading down to Sarawak for my sem break with a few friends. Its gonna be fun so im really looking forward to finish this bloody sem. Rest and relaxation… that’s what I need.


Peace! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...