Mi Amor... te quiero...

You know, all this time i thought I've got love and life all figured out and that nothing new can change me. Well, i was wrong. . Mi Amor taught me that love is vastly unexplored and that love from her makes me want to be a better person so that I'm worth enough to stand beside her. Everyday she does the sweetest things to make me smile and thank God that he sent his loveliest angel to be with me. Now, every morning i wake up pinching myself, is this an amazing dream or is this sweet reality. She's very sweet, kind, thoughtful, smart, beautiful, caring, full of joy and i can't stay away from her even for 5 seconds. It melts me when I'm sitting in class listening to a boring lecture and suddenly i get this sms from her saying that she misses me, i absolutely love it. When i'm awake i think about her, when I'm asleep i dream about her... never felt like this before. I like the way we say lovely things to each other in Spanish. I like the way we quietly listen to our favourite song (RBD - Tu Amor) together. Mi Amor, i'm going crazy...


Estarás siempre en mi corazón
(You will be always in my heart)

Te echo de menos
(i miss you)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...