Wish List: HTC Touch Diamond

Been eyeing this PDA phone for quite awhile now. Thought I would rather buy iPhone 3G, but now that I think of it, until iPhone has a local carrier here in Malaysia I wouldn't want to take the risk.Why would I want to buy this phone?
  • The Diamond has a attractive display and comes with a dedicated 64MB chipset.
  • The Diamond has a better design, more compact body and lighter weight, as compared to most other PDA phones.
  • Diamond's TouchFLO 3D technology, better graphics on the interface.
  • Similarly Diamond's Touch-sensitive scroll wheel is very useful.
  • Diamond comes with a Standard miniUSB slot which offers flexibility.
  • The Diamond has good video playback performance.

In Malaysia, the price should be around RM2200.

Anyone wanna sponsor one for me? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...