iLush


So, I'm really excited to have learned about Lush while I've been away. I didn't even know it existed until I stumbled across it in London or somewhere like that. (Oh, and how crazy is it that I can say 'London or somewhere like that'? I mean, I really can't differentiate anymore...In my mind, shopping in Covent Garden becomes a Parisian retail therapy day which leads to a Berlin U-Bahn ride taking me to a meal in Brixen). Apparently, there's a Lush in Santa Barbara=], but I have no idea where it is. My investigation of its whereabouts will commence when I am in SB for winter formal...but do I even want to go to winter formal? I'm not entirely sure. Sometimes I think the whole fancified dance ritual should be put to rest, but on the other hand, I do love to dance:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...