Ginger Vanilla


home. sweet. gnome.


driving fast fast fast on the freeway spewing my emotions all over my mom. the feel of the wheel on my fingertip: a part of me has come back. my house looks small in comparison to the big semester i just exited. enter to couches littered with four months of magazines, bits of popcorn and a long parted friend. falling asleep on my baby sister/best friend's shoulder without even realizing it. snuggling, giggling, texting each other funnies as we cuddle to sleep. warmth in the form of tea made by my mother. sitting for hours in the park with my dearest friend and his weirdy dog. learning how/what/why we feel the way we feel, can we ever really learn? hearing my hero of a father's voice on the phone throughout the day. watching the clouds go fast overhead with a pumpkin spice in hand. smelling cinammon and smoke from candles burning all around. wanting to burrow in my room and never emerge. waiting. listening. reading. sighing. patientience is a virtue. so is forgiveness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...