Raw Sugar


I cannot be anything other than what I am. No matter how badly I'd like to please you, I can't and I'm sorry. I am broken and hurt and confused. I am giddy and laughing and amused. I am sad. I am entertaining. I am dramatic. I am sarcastic. I am passionate and carefree mixed with so much worry...it seems paradoxical, but if you know me, you know how it is... I am easily excited and definitely strong willed. I want to be held. I want to be cared for, don't you? I mean we all want to be important. I speak my mind and it gets me into trouble. I live in a place that's real and true, at least, I hope I do. But at the same time I drift into the forest of Lorien and glide down the river Anduin, whilst smoking an ivory pipe. I am into fashion and hauntings. I am weirdly interested in the Olsen twins. I find cats hilarious. I smile when babies make weird noises. I think that politics are important and trivial. I want to hold your hand. I want to sit and experience the deep melancholies of life with you. Let's listen to Grizzly Bear and go on a hike. Here Iam. I am honest. So, there's that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...