(carson ellis)

sometimes i am so inexplicably sad. i don't even know where the despair comes from. maybe it's not sadness--because, let's face it, sometimes i confuse my emotions--i could just be overwhelmed by the creativity of mankind and confusing that with sadness. i am filing through so many books right now (post to come) and it makes me think: i want to write something of worth i have so many things to say i wish i could find the time to say them i wish i had the courage to write what i really think but how do i write that without people hating me or would they love me for my honesty. those kind of thoughts.

sometimes i even think i choose sadness. but maybe it chose me.

despite it all, it's nice, however, to FEEL so strongly about so MANY things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...