Nadine Coyle Unable To Run Her Legs Are So Skinny

The Girls Aloud singer – who is a UK size 6 to 8 and has been criticised in the past for her slim frame –struggled to keep up with her bandmates when they used to exercise together, according to Kimberley Walsh.

She told Zest magazine: “Some days, we’d all work out together. It was very amusing. Nadine can’t run at all. Her legs are so thin, all she does is say: ‘It hurts. It hurts to run.’”

While Kimberley would love to lose weight, she admitted she doesn’t have the willpower and says she has learned to be happy with her “normal” figure.

She explained in the new issue of Zest magazine: ““I know I could be thinner but then I couldn’t eat much and I love chocolate cakes and biscuits with a cup of tea. No matter what diet I’m on, I’ll never turn down chocolate. It’s my guilty pleasure.

“I hate the word ‘normal’ but that’s what I am. Not fat. Not thin. I have a bit of cellulite – every woman in this country does – small or big. If women look at me and then feel a bit more comfortable about their own bodies, I think it’s a positive thing. I want girls to know you can look attractive whatever your shape.”

Nadine Coyle was the third girl to make it into Girls Aloud.

Ranked #35 in FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2005.

Member of the all girl pop group Girls Aloud from the UK.

Supporter of Glasgow Celtic Football Club.

Has won two series of Pop Idol, the first was in Ireland but she was disqualified when the producers found out she was under the minimum age.

chatting with, cd debut, nadine coyle insatiable, insatiable nadine coyle, nadine and cheryl, cheryl and nadine, nadine cheryl, nadine coyle album, girls aloud nadine, nadine cole, nadine coyle twitter, twitter nadine coyle, nadine coyles, cheryl cole and nadine, nadine coyle single, cheryl cole nadine coyle, nadine coyle video, cheryl cole and nadine coyle, nadine coyle cheryl cole, nadine coyle and cheryl cole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...