Eating My Hair for Free[[dom]]


dream//time. sleep well, comrades. wake up rested [[try]] . enjoy your dreamland--learn something about yourself from the symbols in that strange//strange s.o.m.

i've been having the most mundane dreams lately. dreams of cleaning up a pile of things.in.the.corner. dreams of completing an assignment. dreams of text messaging my sister about the weather--i mean, really, does it get more boring?

i hope tonight i will fly. or maybe i will be cooking a traditional spanish dinner in the nude with both of my hands tied behind my back, because did i mention, i have been taken hostage by capone himself and the only way to gain my freedom is to cook this magnificent meal using only my feet and teeth all before the clock strikes 10.36pm, which of course only gives me 15min, so i use a lifeline, or phoneafriend, whatever you wanna call it and i end up talking to that guy who has the slapchop and he's slapslapping my troubles away with the slapchop, and we end up slapchopping my cuffs off and i shimmy down the latticework on my five story apt building, narrowly escaping being seen by my ex-lover who lives downstairs, and i climb into the nearest dumpster and find marykate olsen sitting in there eating her hair, so, of course, i join her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...