In My Life--I Picture Myself Hitting A Baseball


When it rains, it pours. I know college kids always whine.bitch.moan about how they have soooo much reading to do...but really...I have sooooo much reading to do! I am in four upper-division Art History and Literature courses--I feel like that says it all. I am reading a play every two days, a novel every week, verbose chapters on art history and criticism, as well as keeping up with contemporary art by way of forums, blogs, sites and press releases. Now, all of that is enough to keep a girl busy for most of the day, but also consider that I am interning at a Contemporary Arts Forum and working as a personal assistant to a wonderfully, wise woman. I can easily go entire days without speaking to anyone and I find it hard to fall asleep because of my consistent caffeine intake. Ah, deep breaths. I just wanted to let you know why I've found it hard to write on here for the past two weeks. I'll try to be a little more intentional about this and let you know what's going on...

xoxoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...