Vanitas, but rather--Vida


Good morning starshine, the earth says, "Hello." From the subtle shifting next to me, I knew, it was time to wake up. A record player hummed soft sounds of nostalgic tunes. Bleary eyed, I look up to see my kindred spirit rummaging around. "I'm up, sorry," she shrugged. "It's whatever," I assured her. Rolling over into the warm sun bath that settled in the sheets, I tried to drift into dreams again. No use. A strong, happy voice carried up the stairs and beckoned me: come down for company. Our third part, descends the stairs and joins us for coffee, with creamer, and a warm breakfast. After assembling a manifesto, we, like birds of a feather, drove out in the crisp, sunny weather to enjoy a perfectly honest morning on the cold shores of the beach. Laugh.Snap.Look. Now onto the next thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...