Answers

(etc.)

A little while ago I wrote a slew of seemingly unanswerable questions in a post--it was one of those "woe is me, the world is out to get me" kind of posts--totally annoying. Well, I'm happy to report that not too long after I gave up the desire for control God came in and gave me some concrete answers! His direction is the only one that works.

Sidenote: I think I am going to do this to one of the walls in my new place (is that ok J?), what do you think?

Here are the questions with the comforting answers:

up in the air/what i don't know/what i wish i knew/why can't i know it?!!? (as of Sunday July 11th, 2010)

where am i going to live in four weeks? 
Country Club apartments. I am actually moving there in two hours.


who am i going to live with? 
The lovely, exquisite, dreamy Jessica Drake.


where did all my money go? 
To my landlord and coffee shops. Oh and the police (both Italian and American).


why can't i stop watching movies? 
Because I had to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show and The End of the Affair. 


why is coffee so good? 
The smell, the taste, the feel in my throat, and the satisfaction of avoiding a headache.


why do i watch gilmore girls every day?
Because I need to hone my dazzling wit and infinite charm and Lorelai helps me do that.


who will i end up with? 
It doesn't matter.


do i want a boyfriend? 
Apparently I did.


will i ever want one? 
Apparently I did.


will someone love me again? 
I think so.


why does starbucks brew decaf in the morning and not at night? 
I don't even think God knows the answer to this one.


who invented the vuvzela? why did they do such a thing? 
God gave me Wikipedia and Wikipedia told me: 
South African Kaizer Chiefs fan Freddie "Saddam" Maake claimed the invention of the vuvuzela by fabricating analuminium version in 1965 from a bicycle horn and has photographic evidence of himself holding the aluminium vuvuzela in the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s.[7] He also claimed to have coined vuvuzela from the Zulu language for "welcome", "unite" and "celebration."[8] 


what will i do when i graduate?
Get a job, pay some bills, love a lot, and be inspired.


will they offer the classes i need to graduate? omg...will i even graduate? will i be able to handle everything next semester?
Calm down. Yes. Thanks to Jessica, my whole next year has been scheduled, penciled in and planned. I will graduate on time, with the right credits, and I will be able to handle it because I always do.


Thanks (God) for carrying me when I felt I couldn't even walk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...