You're Invited


It's that time of year again. I'm going back to the start: Season 1, Episode 1 of Gilmore Girls. Every year I go through the entire 7 seasons, and I thought that this year, I'd let you know when I started so maybe we can watch them together.

If you live in Santa Barbara and want in on this, just give me a call and we can watch them on my very Gilmoresque comfy-couch--accessorized with popcorn, coffee and magazines.

If you don't live here (or can't make it over) let's try to watch them all together anyway! They are all online, so it's easy to get your hands on them :)

I think this could be really special, like un petit book club, but instead it's Gilmore Girls.

Let the coffee and junk food abound!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...