On Being Tired


(stumbleupon)

Summer, man. Actually, scratch that. Whenever...

Anytime you're working all day, you get home (maybe I should switch the point of view here...), I get home and I am so tired. Tired to the point of lacking any energy whatsoever. I can't even make myself food. I need the company of my roommates to keep me going.

In this particular scenario, I've plopped down on a couch and brought up Netflix on my computer. After aimlessly searching through the instant playlist, I decided on Brokeback Mountain. Something I've never seen but always wanted to. I started watching it and before the title even appeared I felt this weird (and totally unexpected) fear. Well, maybe fear is too strong of a word for this feeling, I guess you could call it uneasiness. Anyway, I decided it would not do for now, so I switched it to an ancient Mary-Kate and Ashley movie, but then quickly realized--it's RETARDED. So, thank heavens, my roommate caught me in my distraught state and helped me choose The Machinist and convinced me to make dinner with her.

I don't really know why I can't do things by myself when I'm tired, but it's nice to know I don't have to :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...