When I'm Bored


When I'm bored I try to use my free time wisely--no more of those wasted days of summer...

To feel productive, I'll usually plan out schedules for the next couple months (school, work, writing deadlines, etc) or make some headway on finding a home to live in, but I can only do that for so long...

So once I've exhausted my energy in that noble work, I'll usually pull up all the blogs I follow to see what's going on in the world of fashion and culture. Here's what I've found that might interest you:

Mary-Kate is the essence of eccentricity.

I always love Sienna.

The Girls With Glasses Show


I Am A Girl - The Girls With Glasses Theme Song from The Girls With Glasses on Vimeo.

Just Hemingway kicking a can.

Next up, it's NPR, CNN and google. Check out what's going on in the world!

Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago's current exhibitions (from personal experience) were visually captivating and made for a wonderful afternoon in an incredible city!
Artist to watch: Alfredo Jaar

The World's First Rotating Skyscraper in Dubai

Japanese art:
Palestinian Woman--Race Car Drivers!

And as you all know, travel is one of my many things. Here's where I'm planning my next adventures:

Pamukkale, Turkey to see the Travertines!
Christchurch, New Zealand
Curacao, The Netherlands Antilles
Japan--Hikone Castle


Oh, and thanks to my friend Alysia, we've been able to watch instant movies on Netflix. Here are the noteworthy, watchworthy, stimulating choices from the girls in the Carpinteria house:

The Machinist
The Constant Gardener
Rachel Getting Married
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Well, that's it for now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...